RUSSELL | LAW
Property Insurance Claims
Who We Are
RUSSELL | LAW was founded in 1997 by Patrick Russell, Esq., a graduate of the University of Miami School of Law.
As a true Hurricane lawyer, Patrick has developed substantial expertise in Florida insurance law and windstorm claims. Patrick has worked for insurance companies in the past, and now against them when they wrongfully deny insurance claims. With this perspective, Patrick has represented countless property owners in their Florida property insurance claims over the past two decades. To learn more, please see what actual clients have had to say under "Testimonials" or the outcome of some of the cases under "Results". If you want to learn more about insurance claims, please be sure to see our "Blog".
What We Do
• We provide homeowners and business owners with valuable information and tips on how to process a Florida insurance claim with your insurance company.
• When it comes to Hurricane Irma insurance claims, our pro bono mission is to educate.
• Learn how to mitigate your damages, document the cause of loss, inventory your damages, and handle the insurance company's adjusters.
• Discover what public adjuster do, how they work, and what they charge.
• Know your options if an insurance company denies your claim or if you believe they underpaid the damages.
• Insurance companies will not allow you to pay 60% of your premiums, so why would you allow them to pay you 60% of what you are owed?